Thursday, March 23, 2017

Super Mario Run Review

Super Mario Run. I didn't really look into it when It first came out on IOS devices. Something that MANY people told me though is that it's too expensive. Now that I got my hands on it, I can see why. It released on Android devices yesterday and I'm highly disappointed. This game isn't worth $10 AT ALL. I have no idea what Nintendo was thinking when they decided to put a $10 price tag on a RUNNING...I mean JUMPING game. Yes, it's pretty fun. But all your doing is JUMPING! This isn't worth $10 at all. And no I didn't buy it, I wanna spend my money on a good game. If you want to buy a mobile game, go get Oceanhorn (which I'm loving it atm). It's $5.49 and it has a full blown story and is very similar to Zelda. So if I has to rate the game...it would be a 5 out of 10. The game is fun and everything, but the price just isn't right. Bring it down to $3.99 and more people would probably buy. But save your hard earned cash and buy another game. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment