Thursday, March 30, 2017

Lonewolf Review

I'm still playing Oceanhorn (Still very good and quite long), but I did finish Lonewolf. So here's what I think about Lonewolf. The game is a sniper based game with some rapid fire and one fighting section. The game will take you about 1 and an half hour to beat, but getting all headshots, 100% accuracy and not dying will take an extra 3 hours. The game does have a story and it's actually very good! The story is about Lonewolf helping out this organization, but soon after starts hunting them down. It has drawn cutscenes and alot of story for each mission. The graphics for the game looks like it was all hand drawn which fits perfect for this game and is very good. The music isn't something to awe about, but it gets the job done. There are a total of 26 thropies to collect in the game which isn't much, but it adds a good amount replay value to it. There are only 2 in game dlc's to download: Cash Grab which is only 99 cents and it gives you 10000 credits and refills your bullets (the bullets allow you to play a level. When you restart or start a new level, it'll take one). There is also the $1.99 premium that'll give you 30000 credits, unlimited bullets and you unlock the premium weapons. I did buy the premium and my money didn't go to waste. I'd definitely buy it if you want better weapons and gear. Now is the game great? No, there's some problems. One of the biggest one being the lack of explaining. Some missions will take you awhile to beat because it doesn't explain well. That's the only problem I had really. This is one my favorite Sniper games. Well the best Sniper games to get your hands on! It's free to download and I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

I'll give this game a 9/10 it's a GREAT game and expect for the bad explaining at times, it worth playing and buying the premium! My next review will HOPEFULLY be Oceanhorn, but if not it will definitely be The Escapist. Which is very hard, but for a game like that it's GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment