Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Why do I hate Destiny?

This is why I hate Destiny: ONE, the game was 89 bucks. They had 500 MILLION DOLLARS. I'm thinking there gonna do a GTA kind of system, releasing free dlc's and added story packs to buy. But NO. You buy the game for 89 bucks and then have to buy the other dlc's, there is NO replay value in destiny AT ALL. The raids are boring as hell...the entire game gets pretty boring. They wouldn't need DESTINY 2 if they weren't being hungry for money. If they were do what GTA did, DESTINY WOULD BE AN AMAZING GAME. But no...they probably used less than half of that money for the game and the 3 dlc's. To you, the game might be fun, but at the end it's also on how the game is ran. And this game has died off alot faster than they thought. Advanced warfare got a higher rating. And that game wasn't that good either. Destiny: 7.8...CoD: Advanced Warfare: 9.1 and yes, like I said the game really wasn't good. But at least the game wasn't 59 bucks and then forcing you to buy the other content to LEVEL UP to the max. Like I said. There are a ton of problems with the game. Some is gameplay wise, but most is just how they ran this game. But I'm not here to say that Destiny fans are terrible. If you like the game, you like it. Thanks for reading!

Follow my twitter: www.twitter.com/novianstudio

No comments:

Post a Comment