Monday, March 21, 2016

The PlayStation VR

The PlayStation VR is finally coming. This October, you can finally get your own Virtual Reality headset...for $399 or $499. This VR headset is way cheaper than the Oculus Rift, which is $599. When the PSVR finally releases, you can get the regular bundle, which comes everything but the camera (Which is required) or you can get the Core bundle which comes with everything including the camera. The core bundle does cost $499 as the camera is included. It does come with the PlayStation VR worlds game and if you have Star Wars Battlefront EA, there should be a VR mode added as well after release! Now yes, there isn't a lot of games unlike the Oculus Rift which has a lot, but too me.....if your thinking about gaming I would prefer the Oculus Rift. I say that because it does come with more games and it has everything you need. But thats what I think thanks if for reading!

Follow me on Twitter: Twitter.com/novianstudio

No comments:

Post a Comment