Monday, May 16, 2016

Vanity: The RPG video game details

If you haven't seen my Twitter a couple of weeks ago, I have decided to make Vanity, originally suppose to be a comic book, into a RPG. I am planning to start working on it this summer using RPG Maker MV. I hope to have screenshots by the end of Summer and start a kick starter around that time as well. Currently I have all main characters thought of and there story in the game. The game will be in all kinds of places, as your taking down Hubs and recruiting more women into Vanity. I have also started working on Skills and perks. The Skills and Perks are for characters and weapons. And yes, I do plan to add a lot of perks to weapons. I also plan to add Visual drawing cutscenes if I can to the game. The official release for the RPG will be next year Early Spring 2017. I will have more info in about 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment