Monday, May 2, 2016

Ratchet and Clank movie review

So the Ratchet and Clank movie came out 3 days ago. Before I saw the movie though, I didn't buy the game, but watched the entire gameplay and ALL cutscenes (Very important for this review). Now when I saw the movie, the first thing that I notice as I was watching this movie is the cutscenes. There are cutscenes that are EXACTLY LIKE THE GAME IN THE MOVIE. Second, the movie is pretty the game! 95% of the movie is pretty much the game. So let me put this out now: Do not watch the movie. If you really want the Ratchet and Clank experience, buy the game. It is only $40 dollars and it is WAY better than the movie. This probably explains why the movie was barely advertised! I knew that the movie was coming out because of a post on TWITTER!! If it wasn't for that post, I wouldn't have went and see it. The marketing for Ratchet and Clank was this terrible. But there are some things in the movie. The animation was top of line amazing. The voice acting was great! And the CGI was amazing as well. But that's all. The movie is pretty much the game. Now this is what I'm going to say: If you don't have a PS4 and want to see what the game is pretty much about or what Ratchet and Clank is about, go see the movie. But if you have a PS4 (I have one but don't own it ATM), DO NOT WATCH THE MOVIE. Come to think of it, the ending for the movie was pretty bad. You got to see what happened to Captain Qwark (Spoiler ahead) after he is arrested. But in the movie you only see Ratchet go back to fixing ships and then Clank shows up. You know...the typical BFF forever kinda ending with a hint of a SECOND movie or game coming out? Before I go I would like though that even though I have not played the game, I would RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE. The game is amazing. The animation and graphics are amazing, the weapons are awesome...the game is worth your $40 bucks. Thank you for reading!

Follow on Twitter: @NovianStudio

Follow on Instagram: Novian_Knight

1 comment:

  1. It was great reading through Ratchet and Clank movie review. In my free time I like to watch the movies and online series. Recently came across the shows by Andy Yeatman and I was impressed above and beyond my expectations. The shows are absolutely entertaining. What an introvert can ask for more!

    ReplyDelete