Monday, April 18, 2016

Hopes for E3 2016 (Part 1)

E3 2016 is less than 3 months away, which means soon we can be seeing new games! So let's talk about our hopes for E3 2016. The first thing I'M hoping for is a Batman: Arkahm Asylum and City remake. It seems like a photo was linked just today (it's now gone) talking about it, so I do hope that is at E3. Another big XBOX tittle, Gears of War 4. I don't know much about, but by the looks of the trailer, I can see Gears or war 4 being awesome. I was gonna mention Uncharted 4 but it FINALLY has a release date for May 10th, 2016. Lets hope that all of that wait was worth it. Now for the sonic fans out there, I'm certain that your hoping for a comeback for the fast blur hedgehog. The last game, Sonic Boom, had Sega on it's knees and the show...well the show is pretty good. But let's hope that if they do decide to reveal a new sonic, it is in 2D. No one wants another buggy, crappy 3D sonic game again. Now there had been rumors for a Bully 2, but I'm not sure. But if it is real, that would be AWESOME. And last. 2 games that I've been waiting for. Left 4 dead 3 and Half-life 3. I love Left 4 Dead. And making a 3rd one with today's graphics would be amazing. Half-Life 3 we've been waiting for a long time. Will it finally be announced?  Probably not. But who knows. And just thinking about it know, we need to see a release date for Final Fantasy 7. Please Square Enix. Well that's all I gotta say. Thanks for reading!

Follow my Twitter: @NovianStudio
Follow my Instagram: Novian_Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment