Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Can Sonic the hedgehog be revived?

Ever since the release of Sonic Boom, many people has been wondering if Sonic can be revived. When I first saw gameplay for Sonic Boom when it came out, I already knew that Sonic was dead. But then I thought: Sonic 06. I think that if Sega took the time to remake Sonic 06, then MAYBE Sonic can finally get out the deep water into shallow waters again. If you don't know about Sonic 06, watch some gameplay videos. Sonic 06 was by far the worst Sonic game....worst game in history. It was just awful. But it did have ALOT of potential to be a good game for many reason. If the game wasn't buggy and glitchy, It would have had awesome gameplay. If they would have not rushed the game, the game audio could have been amazing, the graphics would not be as bad (The cutscenes were nice.) and if they didn't add....SILVER. I do like Silver as a character, but even if they did fix the game, playing as silver wasn't fun. It was quite annoying and it made you rage alot. Sonic 06 could have been a amazing game though. Another game that could be remade to help revive Sonic is Sonic Unleashed. I like the game. It was fairly good. But one thing that I didn't like throughout the game was the "Werehog" missions. I didn't mind them but every time you finished fighting out some Gaia goons, like 10 seconds later, you hear the fight theme come on and more pop up. That game extremely annoying very quickly. I really enjoyed the running stages though, the music was AMAZING and the boss battles were fun. I dom think that Sonic can be revived, but next Sega, don't try and rip-off Ratchet and Clank. And even if you do, don't rush and make this like Sonic 06 (Did you guys not learn yet?). Thank you for reading!

Follow me on Twitter: Twitter.com/novianstudio

No comments:

Post a Comment